Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dear Blog ...


Dear FCSL Blog,

I am a second year student who just finished exams. I want to make the most of my Winter Break and have set up some informational meetings with attorneys in my home town. I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Is there anything else I can be doing to maximize my chances at gaining a summer position?

Bored 2L Law Student

FCSL Blog Says:

Absolutely! There are two specific opportunities you should be applying to RIGHT NOW. If you are interested in paid summer work, many deadlines are in January so starting your applications NOW is a really great idea. For more information about either of the below PAID positions, click the name of the program. Good Luck and Happy Holidays!


These are PAID summer positions in public interest agencies around Florida. A great way to get some experience this summer!

These are 50 paid summer positions located nationwide in cities including Washington, D.C., Chicago, New York, and more! A great way for get national experience in the area of labor and employment law!

Deadlines are in early January!!!!